Wondering how to recover recently deleted photos ‘Mac? Like the scenario below, sometimes you may lose files unintentionally. This is often agonizing, especially losing those photos that invoke exciting memories.
My 7-year old son recently caused havoc on my laptop, wiped off all my photos, over 900, including my precious wedding photos. These photos are so special I can’t just let them go. How can I recover recently deleted photos, Mac?
The good thing is, there are credible ways to restore recently deleted photos on Mac easy as you’ll find in this article.
How to recover recently deleted photos on Mac
When you delete a photo on Mac, there is a “recently deleted ” folder where the deleted photo is stored for 30days. You can easily restore deleted photos using this folder within 30 days. The following steps will show you how to recover recently deleted photos mac, using the “Recently Deleted ” folder
- On Mac OS X: Open “Photos,” go to file and click “show recently deleted”
- On Mac OS, open ” Photos,” check for “Recently Deleted “folder, on the right sidebar
- On finding your deleted photos, hit “Recover,” and your photos will be restored successfully.
Why can’t I find recently deleted photos on Mac?
Since the deleted pictures can only be stored for 30 days, the photos will be automatically wiped off, and the ‘recently deleted’ folder will also no longer be visible once it exceeds 30 days post deletion.
On the bright side, there are quite a few easy ways to recover permanently deleted photos on Mac.
How to Recover Recently Deleted Photos on Mac
Want to recover recently deleted photos, Mac? Or maybe they were deleted a long time ago? iMyFone AnyRecover is your answer. AnyRecover is undoubtedly one of the best recovery tools available.
iMyFone AnyRecover can help recover all types of lost or deleted files quickly without any hassle, in any situation, or even when the data was lost a long time ago. With AnyRecover, data recovery is a guarantee. Check out some of its cool features.
- Recovers deleted photos from iMac, MacBook, hard drive, flash drive, SD cards, camcorder or just any storage device
- Restores your data irrespective of how it was lost; accidentally deleted, virus attack, formatted device, corrupted disk, etc.
- AnyRecover can recover all file types; from your photos and videos to your office documents and emails.
- AnyRecover can get your files back even though your computer cannot recognize your external device.
- The “All- Round Recovery” feature ensures a full scan of your drive and assures a complete file recovery.
- It is entirely risk- free, no data overwriting, no third-party interference
How to use AnyRecover to recover deleted Mac photos
- To recover recently deleted photos on Mac, Launch AnyRecover, select the “Recycle Bin” mode.
- Select the type of file you want to restore (in this case “Photo”) then click “Scan”
- The program will begin a quick scan of your Recycle Bin.
- After the scanning process is finished, all your deleted/lost files from your recycle bin will be listed.
- You can have a peek and choose the photos you wish to recover and hit “Recover.”
And that’s it! Your lost photos are back, and you can access them normally.
Recover recently deleted photos from the Trash Can
One other simple way to recover recently deleted photos on Mac is through the trash can. Simply click on the Trash icon on your Mac desktop to view all the files, or you can also type in the photos’ name in the search box on the top right of Mac then recover.
This method of deleting recently deleted Mac photos will only work if the files were deleted recently.
Restore Deleted Photos on Mac From iPhoto ” Recently Deleted ” Folder
If the photos were deleted via iPhoto, then you should check the “Recently deleted” album. Find and select the photos you want to recover , click o “Recover” to restore the photos.
Also, keep in mind the photos will only be there within 30 days after deletion.
There you have it, you longer have to worry about permanently losing photos you accidentally deleted. Now you know various ways you can recover recently deleted photos ‘Mac, we recommend using AnyRecover data recovery tool as it can recover your photos deleted both recently and a long time ago.